[SCA-BMDL] Scribal and gaming night

Karen Kasper arianna_wyn at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 7 22:52:36 EDT 2007

As promised last week, Scribal and Gaming night will be happening Friday, June 8th, at Arianna's house, from 7:30 to 10:00 pm.  Munchies and drinks will be provided.

  Beginners to advanced scribes are welcome.  No particular theme this month, just bring something to calligraph and/or paint on/with, or I can provide pre-printed blanks for you to paint as your fancy dictates.

  Call 412-361-6191 for directions or more information.

Arianna

  Karen Kasper
  716 North Saint Clair Street
  Pittsburgh, PA 15206

Karen Kasper

"I am a Consultant. Why, yes, lack of planning on your part DOES constitute an emergency on my part!"