[SCA-BMDL] Fighting Symposium Thank yous

Cara & Char caram at pitt.edu
Mon Jul 2 20:40:11 EDT 2007

Good gentles, many appreciative thanks are due to those women (at least
16 by my count) who traveled to our Women's Fighting Symposium this
past Saturday. Thanks to those who supported us with set up,
babysitting, teaching and all other support. Thanks to Duke Sir Malcom,
Count Sir Andrew, Baron Sir Ogami, Sir Maghnus, Sir Koredono, Baron Sir Graedwyn
and Baron Sir Alonzio! They taught excellent classes and stayed many
hours to give individual instruction. Vivat!

We plan to have a website link (from www.pitt.edu/~caram) with the
handouts, website sources, and teaching materials that were provided by
teachers.

In Service,

Baroness Ariella and Countess Morgen