[SCA-BMDL] Academy of St. Julian Dessert Table

Clemente de Warrewyk warrewyk at gmail.com
Wed Jan 24 14:58:50 EST 2007

Greetings all,

There will be a pot luck dessert table at the Academy of St. Julian, after
the sideboard closes.  I'd like to ask that if you are attending, please
consider bringing a dessert with you for the dessert table.  This certainly
isn't required, but the more desserts we have, the happier we'll all be
during the ball.  We need sugar to keep up our energy after all!

Since the dessert table will not be set up until the end of the day, please
make sure that your dish will not spoil and doesn't require refrigeration.

If there are any questions, please let me know at warrewyk at gmail.com.

In Service,
Clemente de Warrewyk
Academy of St. Julian autocrat