[SCA-BMDL] OT: Alfie's operation

David Svoboda svoboda at cs.cmu.edu
Wed Jan 17 13:18:06 EST 2007

Good afternoon!

This morning Alfie was scheduled for surgery to remove her
stone-ridden gallbladder laproscopically.

The operation was successful, and she is slowly waking up in the
post-surgery recovery area. She will remain in the hospital for 24
hours, and be sent home tomorrow. I'll stay home to take care of her.

Since she will be housebound for awhile, she welcomes all to come and
visit her at our house, so please come by and visit. She won't be home
until Thursday, and will prob still be exhausted, so I'd recommend
waiting until the weekend,

Salaam
~Arslan