[SCA-BMDL] Sewing help requested!

Alonzio a1onzio at bellatlantic.net
Mon Jan 15 21:26:32 EST 2007

Dear sewing folk,
Our beloved Archery Marshall, Urho, has requested the help of the sewing
circle and all others that might feel the need to be productive and make
something.  The barony has a good supply of loaner bows, however they need
individual bags so they will not just rattle around in a vehicle during
transportation.  This request is reasonable and will use up a vast amount of
scrap material that so many of us horde.  Basically we will be making long
thin bags with a ribbon tie closure.  They can be pieced together from
random scraps or artfully made with intricate designs.  Your whim and stash
will dictate the end results.  This will be an on-going project with a long
term deadline.  If you are interested in helping the sewing circle and our
archers, please contact me for details.
Thank you!
Tatyana