[SCA-BMDL] Readings of Beowulf

myfanwy at nauticom.net myfanwy at nauticom.net
Mon Jan 15 18:29:38 EST 2007

Greetings from Myfanwy!

If this is the Benjamin Bagby thing (recitation in Old English, and
accompanying himself on a lyre as a counterpoint to the words), we saw
it a couple of years ago and it was absolutely fabulous.  If this is
something different, can you post more details?

We're on the mailing list for R&BS, but hadn't gotten any info about
this.  (I'm still grumpy about having to miss the January show, which
is, IIRC, the King's Singers -- it's up against the Kings Crossing 12th
Night).