[SCA-BMDL] Caution for sewing circle

Alonzio a1onzio at bellatlantic.net
Tue Jan 2 12:04:09 EST 2007

Unless you are feeling very brave, strong and very healthy, I would caution
anyone from coming over tonight for sewing circle.  Sarah Yvette and I have
been sick this last week with a nasty stomach flu and pink eye!  Both of us
are quite a bit better than last week or even from this weekend but we might
still be contagious as we are not totally better yet.  We did miss most of
the holiday festivities so far, but there will be other moments to enjoy
soon.
So, you are welcome to come over, but fore warned and cautioned!
Regretfully,
Tatyana