[SCA-BMDL] A&S Exchange

Dina Youtz dina.youtz at gmail.com
Thu Feb 15 12:12:15 EST 2007

Hi Everyone,

As you might know, Wolfgang is on a diplomatic mission to Drakenwald.  He is
trying to coordinate an A&S exchange with some of the folks there.  So what
I would like to find out is if you would be interested in participating.
Maybe you could send over a piece of what you do (ie, leatherwork, beading,
illumination, the examples are endless).  In return you would get something
from someone there.  I would need to have your item around March 25th so I
can take it with me when I visit.

If you are interested, please contact  me off list.

Arabella