[SCA-BMDL] Purim Event in Trib?

Ruth Morrisson myfanwy at nauticom.net
Tue Feb 13 01:30:53 EST 2007

Greetings from Myfanwy!
I did an advanced search on their website for "Purim" (the regular
search didn't get me anything).  The link [URL:
http://www.pittsburghlive.com/x/pittsburghtrib/search/s_492028.html]
appears to be for a chocolate tasting at some fitness studio in
McCandless, but scrolling most of the way down the page got to the
article/press release.  And yes, it says the event is open to the
public (registration required), and yes, it does give contact info for
both autocrat (including phone number) and head cook (email only).
Somewhat ironically, just above it on the page is for a wine conference
and amateur winemaking competition the same day, held at the Masonic
Center in Ross Twp and sponsored by Country Wines.