[SCA-BMDL] Purim Event in Trib?

Gretchen Beck grm at andrew.cmu.edu
Tue Feb 13 00:40:22 EST 2007

I think this may be the from the web edition. I did a search on the trib
review website and found:

A Medieval Purim - March 4, 2007Come celebrate Purim with the good gentles
of the Barony March of the ... Cassandra Theodosius (c/o Pam Bolkovac) at
372 Ambard Ave Pittsburgh, PA 152...
http://www.debatablelands.org/purim.html

under the Community Powered Web Results.
--On Monday, February 12, 2007 9:24 PM -0800 Pam Bolkovac