[SCA-BMDL] Looking for a ride to Illadore's party

Christine Hutson kris_gilibari at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 1 14:06:11 EST 2007

Greetings....

I really want to go to Illadore's party this Saturday,
but I need to know if
anyone will have room in their car for another person,
because I am trying to find a ride there.  Please send
me an e-mail if you can help...I would really
appreciate it. Because I'm a fencer, I am looking for
someone who will be going early to fence, though I'll
go for the evening part alone, if that is the only way
to get there.  Thanks very much...

Mistress Kris Gilibari