[SCA-BMDL] Althing deadline and other Chronicler announcements

Raven hraefnn at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 1 10:55:17 EST 2007

The deadline for the February Althing is next
Wednesday at midnight.  Thank you to the early bird
who's already submitted.

Also, if you have any final comments about a digital
Althing, please send them in.  These comments are
being compiled for my successor.

Speaking of which, no one has submitted a letter to
become chronicler.  At this point, it is my intention
to step down at the March officer's meeting.  The
chronicler office is a great way to contribute in a
tangible way to the Barony-Marche.  If you are
interested in the position, please submit a letter to
Fredeburg and me.  Tentative inquires also welcome.

Hrefna
Althing Editor

And this above all to thine own self be true.
                                - Shakespeare, "Hamlet"