[SCA-BMDL] Download the December Althing

Clemente de Warrewyk warrewyk at gmail.com
Fri Dec 14 19:34:47 EST 2007

Greetings!

It is my honor to announce that, thanks to the hard work of our Chronicler,
Lady Anna Malakina, the Althing is now available online!  It can be
downloaded from the Barony web site at:

http://www.debatablelands.org/althing/

In an effort to keep our newsletter from being automatically scanned by web
robots, it will be necessary to enter a username and password before
downloading or viewing the file.  The current login information is listed on
the download page.  I know it makes the download process slightly more
complicated, but it is meant to protect everyone's privacy.  I will be
implementing a similar process for the Dark Pages soon.

In Service,
Clemente de Warrewyk
BMDL webminister