[SCA-BMDL] Archery Practice

Eugene Siren crossbow1953 at earthlink.net
Mon Aug 20 17:40:40 EDT 2007

>From the Captain of Archers,

I know everyone wanted to get out last Sunday but was disappointed by the rain. I wanted to see any new toys that people got from the War. I know a few archers that got new equipment. I wanted to try out my new combat crossbow.

Oh, well.

We'll try again this Sunday, August 26th at the usual time (11:00) at the usual place (Washington Boulevard).

There will be no official practice on Sunday September 2nd. That's the Sunday before Labor Day Monday and I'll be out of town with my parents. I'll actually be at a French and Indian re-enactment in Ohio. Look up http://www.greattrailfestival.com/ for more information.

We'll continue with practices on the Sundays thereafter.

In service to the Barony-Marche,

Urho Waltterinen
mka Eugene Siren
(412) 247-4467
crossbow1953 at earthlink.net

"If sack and sugar be a fault, God help the wicked!