[SCA-BMDL] [SCA-AE] 15 Man unbelted melee tournament

Karen Kasper arianna_wyn at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 20 11:53:27 EDT 2007

Congratulations to our own participants in the 15-man unbelted melee team, Baron Byron and Lord Matthias!

  Arianna

Michael <glaiveman42 at yahoo.com> wrote:
  Greetings unto the Populace of AEthelmearc,

Our unbelted champions took the field at the Great Pennsic War in the
15 man unbelted melee tournament. 8 teams fought in the round robin
tournament. Our champions found hard and were able to best all but
one team earning 6 wins and 1 loss. The Kingdom of Atlantia did not
lose a bout and were victorious. Our team was very solid and in one
battle, all 15 fighters stood at the end saluting the team they
bested.

I felt that we deserved a second chance and we challenged the
Atlantian team to a rematch after the tournament. Our champions beat
them soundly.

I wanted to thank the fighters for giving their all for the glory of
our Great Kingdom.

Thanks to the Sir Finn for securing the rematch and for helping with
tactics, thanks to Sir Otto for helping out with tactics and being my
second pair of eyes and thanks to Sir Alonzio for the chance to
organize the unit and the "extra fights" against the Middle and the
East.

Lastly, thank you to the Populace of AEthelmearc for coming to the
tournament and supporting our unbelted champions.

Our Champions:
HRH Duncan von Halstern
THL Georg Eisenfaust
THL Ciaran Faxi Ullson
THL Hrothgeirr Ivarsson
THL Havoc the Wild
THL Magnus Tindal
THL Thorgrim Skullsplitter
THL Alric of the Mists
THL Caoinleán Seanchaidh, called Tower
Lord Wulfr Drachenhand
Baroness Líadain ní Dheirdre Caomhánaigh - Captain
Lord Ian Kennoven
Lord Hrafn Inn Traustii
Baron Vladisla Nikulich
Lord Rodrigo De La Vega