[SCA-BMDL] Thank You!!

Z T ziannatruylos at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 15 22:43:41 EDT 2007

Greetings!

I would like to thank each and every person that
helped retain for Their Excellencies this War.  I
could not have made it through with out you.  Some of
you I didnt even get to see this war but I knew you
were there and did your part.  I will be posting an
upcoming event schedule very soon.  If you are going
and would like to help that would be fabulous!  If you
have any questions for me please contact me.

YIS-

Zianna