[SCA-BMDL] OT: Pavilion question

Gretchen Beck grm at andrew.cmu.edu
Wed Aug 15 21:30:28 EDT 2007

Panther Primitives sells pavilions made from 10.38 oz Sunforger Duck
Canvas; given this, I'd say it's probably ok. You could contact them for
more information about how it holds up -- I'm sure they have it available.

Replying on list, but will be happy to move any followups elsewhere.

toodles, margaret

--On Wednesday, August 15, 2007 6:16 PM -0700 Roana Devreux