[SCA-BMDL] [bmdl-pennsic] BMDL camp improvements

Karen Kasper arianna_wyn at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 13 21:06:29 EDT 2007

>7)  Propane knowledge:  many of us noted that we did not know how to set up
or change propane tanks for the shower etc.  We could have a demo during
camp set up next year.

  Several people in Polyhymnia know how to change propane tanks.  I would be happy to give a demo next Pennsic. It's not difficult, you just have to make sure you align the threading properly and screw them on tight before opening the valve.

  Arianna

Karen Kasper