[SCA-BMDL] a little help please.....

m.allen delacroi29 at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 19 17:16:23 EDT 2007

In preparation for the launch of a very special Signet project,
would the following people please contact me *off list* about
the following scrolls. If you have the scroll in your
possession- please tell me if you do not have the scroll please
provide me with a fresh mailing address for those of you whose
scroll I have in my possession. We are seeking to update a data
base that was generated by Lady Niccola.
The Signet's team is only as good as it's information.
If anyone on the list has re-located to another area please let
me know.
Please put your name and award in the subject line of your
reply.
Again, please respond off list.

thanks!
Antoinette
delacroi29 at yahoo.com

Alaric MacConnol Millrind BMDL	PA 5/16/98
Alaric MacConnol Laurel/POA BMDL PA
Aleea Baga Court Baroness Fall Coronation BMDL PA 9/16/06
Aleea Bagah Laurel/POA	Ice Dragon BMDL	PA 3/2/02
Aleea Bagah	Scarlet Guard	 	BMDL	PA	8/12/03
Anome of the Tuchux	AOA	 	BMDL	PA
Astridr Brandsdottir	Keystone	BMDL	PA	7/7/04
Augusto Guiseppi De SanDonato Thrown Weapons Champ BMDL	PA
Barak Ben David Sycamore	Vetr Thing	BMDL	PA
Caitlin fitz Robert Sycamore BMDL Hunters Home	PA	2/25/91
Caitlin fitz Robert Laurel/POA BMDL Hunters Home PA	2/20/99
Chi Angling	AOA	War Practice	Kings Crossing	PA
Christopher Rawlins Gage BMDL	PA	6/13/98
Christopher Rawlyns	Jewel-19	Pennsic XXXIV
Clewin Kupferhelbelinc 	Alce	Fall Coronation	BMDL	PA
Colin MacWilliams	AOA	Crown	Sunderoak	PA
Connon MacLiam	White Horn BMDL	PA	1/2/99
Conrad Mac Callum	Alce	Pennsic XXXV	Steltonwald
Fredeburg von Katzenellenbogen 	Alce	Fall Coronation	BMDL
Genevieve du Vent Argent	Sigil	Pennsic	Steltonwald
Giulietta de Venezia	Fleur/GOA	 	BMDL	PA
Graedwynn Mab Teyrnon 	Martial Auth Blackstone Raid	BMDL
Gregory of Debatable Lands AOA Debatable Lands	PA	3/8/97
Gwilym o'r Afonydd Tair	Scarlet Guard	Will's Revenge	Gryffyns
Jacob of Dunmar	Keystone Pennsic XXXV	Steltonwald	PA
Jacopo di Nicollo	King's Champion	Harvest Raid
Kadan Chakhilghan Gage/GOA BMDL	PA	1/10/97	Yngvar and Caryl
Karana Yabokchi	Cornelian Celtic New Year BMDL	PA	11/4/00
Khalek Shuurag Od Chivalry	Pennsic XXXIV
Khodoska Mordasova	AOA	Majesties Royal Challenge
Magariki Katsuichi no Korendo	Gage/GOA	 	BMDL
Maggie McKlay	AOA	Fall Coronation	BMDL	PA	9/16/06
Malcolm Duncan MacEoghainn	Sigil	Coronation and Blackstone Raid
BMDL	PA	4/23/05	Rurik and Angelik
Malcolm MacEoghainn	Knight/POA	 	BMD
Michelina	AOA	Crown	BMDL	 10/9/99
Odriana vander Brugghe	Sycamore	Pennsic XXXIII	BMDL
Rowan Blackthorne	Keystone	War Practice XV
Rowen Blackthorn	Keystone	War Practice	BMDL	 Stevyn Le Raven
Alce	War Practice	Steltonwald	PA
Talisdihe of Greenwood	Fleur/GOA	Twelfth Night	Gryffins
Tatyana Kushina 	Keystone	Fall Coronation	BMDL
Tessa the Huntress	Sigil	Coronation	BMDL	PA
Tofi Kerthjalfadsson	Pelican	Vetr Thing	BMDL	PA
Tomasia da Collevento	Sycamore	 Pennsic XXXIV
Ts'vee'abat Ts'epora Levi	Court Baronacy
Victor the Slav	AOA	Pennsic XXXIV	Steltonwald	PA
William of the Gorge	AOA 	Pennsic XXXV	Steltonwald
Yaya Dunarea of Chester	AOA	Pennsic XXXV	Steltonwald
Zhang Ming Li	AOA	Coronation and Blackstone Raids	BMDL

"Be the change you want to see in the world."
-Gandhi