[SCA-BMDL] Car Pool to Known World Bardic Congress & CooksCollegium

Mike C. Baker kihebard at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 25 19:13:53 EDT 2006

> This is exactly what we are doing!  We're a family of four
> and will go on our own (there may be room for someone to go
> with us, it's a minivan) but we could probably arrange a
> caravan type thing.
>
> I am so excited - this event was once described as "Spending
> the weekend at the Harper Hall on Pern."  I don't think
> there's any place I'd rather visit!
>
> Brion (who will be teaching two classes, btw)

Take good notes and bring them back for those of us who aren't able to
make the trip.

(I'll be teaching myself at a small event that weekend, much closer, in
the Midrealm.  Border Keep.

[CAT! Your cue for an event announcement!]

I'm teaching "What *IS* A Bard?:  The Myth And The History" -- so I'll
still be on-point...)

Adieu, Amra / ttfn - Mike / Pax ... Kihe (Mike C. Baker)
Opinions? I'm FULL of 'em | alt. e-mail: KiheBard at hotmail.com OR
MCBaker216 at cs.com
Buy my writings!: http://www.lulu.com/WizardsDen |