[SCA-BMDL] Car Pool to Known World Bardic Congress & Cooks Collegium

KaziBrionSCA KaziBrionSCA at worldnet.att.net
Mon Sep 25 18:46:58 EDT 2006

This is exactly what we are doing!  We're a family of four and will go on
our own (there may be room for someone to go with us, it's a minivan) but we
could probably arrange a caravan type thing.

I am so excited - this event was once described as "Spending the weekend at
the Harper Hall on Pern."  I don't think there's any place I'd rather visit!

Brion (who will be teaching two classes, btw)