[SCA-BMDL] Dark Pages / Website Update Proposal

Donald Firesmith donald_firesmith at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 21 16:50:18 EDT 2006

All,
As a new person to the Barony, I would find it very useful to incorporate
the dark pages into the Barony website so that it can be updated on a
semi-real-time basis (the link I recently received got me a June 2005 copy)
and also to have a photograph associated with everyone's contact
information.  There are enough people that it is difficult to place names
with faces.  I would be willing to volunteer to do this if it is okay with
those in charge.  I have considerable experience with websites having
produced a 1,100 page informational website.  How do I do to formally
propose this and hopefully get it approved?
Wulf Feuerschmied von Bern

Donald Firesmith
Chairperson, OPF Repository Organization
http://www.opfro.org
http://www.donald-firesmith.com