[SCA-BMDL] A&S Night TONIGHT!!

Jennifer Strobel jstrobel at psc.edu
Tue Sep 19 13:30:52 EDT 2006

The monthly A&S Night will be held TONIGHT at 8:00 p.m. at my home
in Hampton.  The topic is "A&S Roundtable"

Come and talk about the cool classes that you took at Pennsic, or what
nifty project you have in the works.  This is the opportunity for us to
each talk a bit about what we're doing and what interests us in the Arts
and Sciences.  It is also an opportunity for those who are new to the SCA
to come and hear a bit about what is available in the realm of Arts and
Sciences.

Directions to my home are:

Take your best route to Rt 8 North.  Follow Rt. 8 North to the
intersection of Rt 8N and Harts Run Road.  You will be turning right onto
Harts Run Road (there is no other way to turn).  Follow Harts Run Road for
.9 miles.  Just before you reach the .9 point, you will see an apartment
building on the right with a rather large parking lot.  At the end of the
parking lot is a guardrail.  My driveway is at the end of that guardrail.
We will have all of the lights on, and the solar lights at the end of our
bridge should be pretty visable.

If you reach a stop sign, you've gone too far.

If you are confused, need more detail, or have questions about A&S Night,
please give me a call at 412.486.0566.

I look forward to seeing folks there!

Odriana vander Brugghe
A&S Minister

"Do not dismiss the dish saying that it is just, simply food. The blessed thing is an entire civilization in itself!"
- Abdulhak Sinasi