[SCA-BMDL] ISO

Joyce and Jeff kaoz at zoominternet.net
Sun Sep 17 15:49:50 EDT 2006

First,Thanks so much for everyone who helped with Noodles at the event.
Your support in socializing my dogs is invaluable!!!  Raisin is close to be
being placed with a blind person and wouldn't it be very cool if he was
placed with a Scadian or another reinactor. Wherever he goes I am sure he
will not be unnerved by any clothing or unusual circumstance, we have taught
him that people come in many varieties and they are all cool.
Second, I had a very nice conversation with a gentle from The Three Rivers
Alliance for Independent Living about the PAWS organization and our search
for connections and sponsors for PAWS placements in the Pittsburgh Area.
Unfortunately, as often happens at SCA events I did not get his mundane
contact information.
Please contact me privately at aoibheil at zoominternet.net
Thanks
Aoibheil