[SCA-BMDL] Call for Letters - A&S Minister AND Webminister

Jennifer Strobel jstrobel at psc.edu
Sun Sep 17 15:39:15 EDT 2006

As i've mentioned in my last two letters to the Althing, I will not be
seeking a second term as Baronial A&S Minister.  I will also be stepping
down as Baronial Webminister and am calling for letters for that position.

If you are interested in finding out more about what exactly is entailed
with either job and determine if this would be the right position for you,
please contact me either by email at jenn.strobel at gmail.com or telephone
me at 412.486.0566 before 9:00 p.m.

Letters of intent for the Webminister position should be sent to me and to
the Baronial Seneschale, Dona Illadore de Bedegrayne, by the November
Officer's Meeting (November 1st).

Letters of intent for the Baronial A&S Minister position should be sent to
me and to Dona Illadore by the January 2007 Officer's Meeting (January 3).

It has been a wonderful experience serving the Barony and now it is time
for me to step aside to give others the opportunity to serve.

Thank you all for your time,

Odriana vander Brugghe
Baronial A&S Minister
Baronial Webminister

"Do not dismiss the dish saying that it is just, simply food. The blessed thing is an entire civilization in itself!"
- Abdulhak Sinasi