[SCA-BMDL] First Friday Gaming and Scribal

Karen Kasper arianna_wyn at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 31 15:53:27 EST 2006

It's that time again - this Friday, November 3rd, is the first Friday of the month, which means we'll be having board games and a scribal workshop from 7:30 to 10 pm.

  Bring your board games and card games, bring your scrolls in progress, or just come hang out, meet the new kitten and eat brownies with us!

  Where: 716 North Saint Clair Street in East Liberty.

  Call 412-361-6191 if you need directions.

  Arianna

Karen Kasper

"I told myself that acts of folly are the only things that one doesn't regret in life." - Jean-Paul Guyot

"I believe in the indomitable human spirit and the amazing capacity we have for understanding the world; for love, joy and happiness."  - Michael Shermer