[SCA-BMDL] Toys for Tots collection- Castle Schola

lynela at bellsouth.net lynela at bellsouth.net
Sun Oct 29 19:39:21 EST 2006

Greetings!  This year at Pennsic, Tessa and Malcolm accepted a challenge, along with the rest of the Known World, to see how much we could collect for Toys for Tots, a program run by the USMC.  It's a wonderful challenge for a great cause and I can't wait to be a part of it!

Amelia and I have been tasked to cordinate and collect toys for Region 2.  We will begin collections immediately at all upcoming events, including this weekend at Castle Schola.  I know it's short notice, but while you're out this week buying Halloween candy (and all the great after H'ween sales!), please plan to pick up a toy for those less fortunate.

If you are in need of a pick up for toys at one of your meetings or events, please contact one of us.  Also, please help us to spread the word throughout the kingdom.  We'll be in touch again soon about some fun incentives we have in mind to encourage giving, but I know the kingdom will shine through!

Thanks and see you all this weekend!
Amelia and Lynette
AmyMcFarland3 at aol.com and lynela at bellsouth.net