[SCA-BMDL] More dance events! (was Re: Help Needed )

L. J. Sparvero ljsparvero at gmail.com
Sat Oct 28 10:30:12 EDT 2006

And thank you for forwarding that to the list! (Although I think
Towson is closer to 4 hours from Pittsburgh.)

Here are some upcoming events that have dancing and are a reasonable
distance from some part of AEthelmearc. There are probably several
more nearby, but these are the ones that I've been made aware of:

Nov 4: Dancer's Revolt (near Detroit,
MI)http://home.comcast.net/~desfontaines/dancersrevolt.htm

Nov 17-19: Crystal Ball (near St. Louis, IL)
http://www.shatteredcrystal.org/Crystal%20Ball%2023.htm

Dec 9: A Night in Heorot (Towson, near Baltimore, MD)
http://www.brighthills.net/events/Ides2006.htm

Dec 9: Drenehealde throws a Snow-Ball (Athens, OH)
http://www.dernehealde.org/snowballEvent.php

Dec 9: Rhydderich Hael Masked Ball (Buffalo, NY)
http://www.wnysca.org/phpwcms/index.php?id=53,0,0,1,0,0

Dec 9: Delftwood Baronial Yule Celebration (Syracuse, NY)
http://www.delftwood.org/yule.htm

...and there is of course a dance event being planned for the BMDL in
February ;-)

yay dancing, -L.J. aka Lyev