[SCA-BMDL] Trebuchet question

Roana Devreux roana01 at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 12 22:44:46 EDT 2006

Greetings, all!  Sorry for the bandwidth but one of my
new Consort members sent me this question.  I don't
have a ready answer for her but thought that some of
you folks out there could probably help her identify
resources.  She's not on the list, so please respond
to her at the address below.
Thanks for all your help!
~~Roana

--- Sara Elizabeth Whitby <swhitby at andrew.cmu.edu>