[SCA-BMDL] Fw: RON PATTERSON FUNERAL ARRANGEMENTS

Joyce and Jeff kaoz at zoominternet.net
Wed Nov 29 20:09:25 EST 2006

Hi,
Many of you may know Ron from Archery.  He passed away this last week.
He winters in Primaries but his summers and heart belonged to Steltonwald.
We will miss seeing him around the ranges and at our summer events.
I have attached a note from his wife with an address if anyone wanted to send Betty a note.
Aoibheil