[SCA-BMDL] Fighter Practice at 630 Plum Industrial Court is canceled and will not return

thomas_lestrange at adelphia.net thomas_lestrange at adelphia.net
Tue Nov 7 12:05:22 EST 2006

I am very sorry for the short notice, however due to unforeseen circumstances, Fighter Practice at 630 plum industrial court on Wednesday nights is canceled and will not return. I sincerely want to thank everyone who was able to come out over the years and I look forward to hopefully finding a new place to knock each other around soon. Please forward this along to any of the lists that might be affected. Thank you and take care.
Yours in Service,
Lord Thomas Lestrange