[SCA-BMDL] Thank Yous from the Agincourt Kitchen

Jennifer Strobel bradley2 at andrew.cmu.edu
Tue Nov 7 10:55:03 EST 2006

Due to finals, I did not get these in for the November Althing, and I
wanted to be sure to express my appreciation for the assistance of the
following folks:

In cooking, nothing I do is alone.  It takes the contribution of others
to realize the vision that I have when cooking an event.  Without the
assistance and contributions of many, I would not be able to do what I
do.  It is impossible for me to fully express my gratitude, as it is
boundless and beyond measure.  Without others, I am nothing.

I would like to thank Dona Illadore de Bedegrayne for giving me the
opportunity to cook the feast in the first place.  I learned more about
humoral theory doing this feast than ever before.  You made that
possible and I can't thank you enough for it.

Thank you to the autocrat, Liam MacanTsaoir for being welcoming to the
idea of the change in Cooks, and for his assistance throughout the day.

A huge thank you to my very able and incredibly talented kitchen staff,
who created a lovely lunch and feast.  You were the folks who really
made everything happen:

Melodia
Johann Prager
Lady Rua MacAodh
Lady Sarab bint Alima
Lady Anna Malakina
Lord Wolfgang Gunthersohn

Thank you to the servers, who got the food to the table in style:

Lady Rua MacAodh, my Head Server
Lady Sarab bint Alima
Master Alaric MacConnell

Special thanks to the evening dishwashers, lead by Lord Thomas le Strange;

Lord Johann Prager (who was also my dishwasher all day)
Sir Magariki Katsuichi no Koredono
Lady Helewyse Spynnre
Lord Clement de Warrewyk
Mistress Amaryllis Coleman

Additional thanks to Lord Derek Archer, who provided the beef with some
wine and the cook with some sake.

If I've missed anyone, I apologize.  Your contribution was appreciated,
your name just escaped my memory.  Please tell me if I've failed to
mention you by name so I may personally thank you again and again for
your contribution and for your patience with me.

In gratitude,

Odriana vander Brugghe

-Frank Zappa