[SCA-BMDL] Upcoming Demo in Steltonwald

Mark Smoot marksmoot at comcast.net
Sat Nov 4 15:14:13 EST 2006

Forwarded to the BMDL List on the behalf of Bovi Farmandt, Chatelaine of
Steltonwald

Oyez! Oyez!

Attention good populace of Steltonwald and the BMDL.
It has been brought to my attention that the Riverside School District
is sponsoring a Medieval Art Museum night. It will include Art,
Music, and food All of which will be provided by the students of
Riverside Middle School. They have ask they we also attend and put on a
demo of our skills and knowledge. They have asked for displays of
Art, Sciences, Music, And of course, Fighters... I told them that I
would Pass the info on to you the group to see who would be interested
in attending.

The date: Nov 29th
The time: 4:30 to 8:30 PM
The place: Riverside Middle School Gym