[SCA-BMDL] Castle Schola event news

Monica Gaudio rani23 at comcast.net
Thu Nov 2 18:33:32 EST 2006

Greetings from Illadore!!

The Castle Schola Event is this Saturday at the newly constructed
Branstetter-McCandless Castle!! I've been asked to relay some
information about this event to the lists.

First, and foremost, please be careful where you park. The
site/castle/house is in a residential neighborhood and we do not want to
irritate the neighbors. There should be a "Parking Marshal" to help with
the parking situation -- but if you could also carpool with someone
else, please consider that option.

Also, please do not park in the driveway. It is not yet paved and and
there has been a lot of rain and if you drive in it, there's an
excellent chance you will not be getting out of the driveway area
without A) being towed or B) being pushed by large burly men.

Lastly, from the troll, please have your blue cards ready when you troll
into the site. She hates to have to charge the NMS fee to people who are
members.

Thanks so much!
Dona Illadore de Bedegrayne
Seneschal, BMDL

PS: The event announcement is online here:
http://www.athenas-wisdom.com/castleschola.htm