[SCA-BMDL] war practice

Sunshine raven_bright at yahoo.com
Tue May 30 09:50:10 EDT 2006

Greetings to all from the BMDL chirugeon,

My apologies for the time it's taken to send this missive, mundane life keeps me occupied.

  I was chirugeon in charge of War Practice, and things went smoothly!  My many many many thanks to those kind gentles that offered to help me waterbear.  We were very understaffed, infact had just one person helping, but several folks saw the need and stepped up to help.
  My thanks to Ruffina for supplying the clean water from home.  I can't tell you how many fighters were estatic about that!  My thanks as well to Amarilis for her support on the battle field. To my lord Liam as well for the assistance on the field.
  Injuries were few and that's just how I like it!

  On a side note, there is interest in a First Aid/CPR class, if you would like to take this class, perhaps to become a Chirugeon (hint hint) then please feel free to email me off list with your name, and I'll see what can be organized!

  In service,
  Constance

      Of course he has a knife, he always has a knife, we all have knives! It's 1183 and we're all barbarians!
--Eleanor of Aquitaine, Lion In Winter