[SCA-BMDL] Your Inner Vagabond

Shawn MacIntyre medicmacintyre15219 at yahoo.com
Sun May 28 09:03:36 EDT 2006

I'm sure all of you know by now that Your Inner
Vagabond coffee shoppe at Pennsic lost most of there
equipment in a Mother's Day Fire. To assist them in
getting back on their feet and getting ready for
Pennsic They are seeking several items if people are
willing to donate them. They are also selling Gift
Certificates for purchases at Pennsic so that they can
buy the things they are unable to replace.

I know what caffiene addicts most of us are, and I'm
sure most of us have stopped by there at war to relax
with a nice dessert. So if you get the chance and have
the means to help them out please do.

This is there website, and there is information on
what they need and how to purchase gift certificates
here: http://yourinnervagabond.com/blog/

thanks for your time,
Liam

    Shawn MacIntyre