[SCA-BMDL] Off-topic tech job

Christine Hutson kris_gilibari at yahoo.com
Tue May 16 22:36:38 EDT 2006

I attended the last Barony meeting, and remembered a
gentleman who was looking for work in the tech field.
Although I don't recall what his specialty was, I have
come across this job opening, and wanted to post it
here for anyone in our Barony who might want to apply
for it.  It was forwarded to me by my ex-husband, who
works at UPMC, and often has such job openings sent to
him.  Please do not ask me questions about the job,
since I am very much *not* an I.T. person, and I don't
work at UPMC where the posting was made available.  I
do hope that it will be helpful to someone though...

Mistress Kris Gilibari

Westinghouse Electric

Start Date        ASAP

Monroeville

Unix Scripter

Job Description

Westinghouse has an immediate need for an individual
with 3 - 5 years
experience with Unix Scripting. Client is running
Solaris and also will need
to do all documentation in MS Word.  Any experience
with Subversion or CVS
would be a plus but is not necessary. Westinghouse is
using three scripting
languages, Bourne, C Shell and SED.

Best Regards,

Jim Hodges