[SCA-BMDL] Scribal Guild tomorrow night

Cadell Blaidd du owaru at myfamily.org
Sun May 14 20:57:18 EDT 2006

    Unto the residents of the Debatable Lands, greetings from THL Cadell
Blaidd du, current host of the BMDL Scribes Guild.  The meeting is
currently scheduled for tomorrow night (Monday, May 15), at Helena's and
my house in Squirrel Hill, starting at 7pm.  If people are planning on
showing up, please let me know so that we can plan for your presence.
    Also, please bear with me; for those who were not aware, I was
released from the hospital Thursday evening after my *second* herniated
disc surgery in the space of four months.  My capacity for walking is
still, shall we say, "limited," but I/we should be up for hosting
people. :-)

-Cadell

--
       THLord Cadell Blaidd du                     Trevor W. Schadt
       Bard, Clerk, Commedian,                  owaru at myfamily.org
       Herald, Protege, Scribe        ICQ:8807090--AIM:ryudo owaru
               "Gules, a pale chevronelly argent and sable"
             Silver Alce Herald, Sylvan Kingdom of AEthelmearc