[SCA-BMDL] March 12th (Sewing Day for Fencers)

Margarita T. Rankin madmarg at mfhprod.com
Tue Mar 7 10:34:36 EST 2006

I was there yesterday. Everything is 80% off the lower sticker price. They do 30
minute intervals that they sell the fabric for 90%. But they don't cut now. If
you like it, you buy the whole thing.

Fabric selection is minimal really, most of the stuff that looks good is poly.
Maybe someone more patient than me would find something!

Underlining etc. is completely ran out. There's still some trim and buttons
though.

Margretha.

--
- nothing stays hidden under the sun.