[SCA-BMDL] March 12th (Sewing Day for Fencers)

Shamey Shamey at comcast.net
Tue Mar 7 08:43:25 EST 2006

Just in case anyone isn't aware, I do believe that March 10th will be the
last day to shop at the Joann's at Waterworks. The coupons won't be good tho
but I would think there will be some great deals. We went there a couple
weeks ago when the closing sale was just getting started and all fabric was
at least 50% (with a 2yd min.) and even more savings if you took what was
left on the bolt. Not sure what the deals are now but sure it would
definitely be worth checking before going to another Joann's.

Just my half-cent..

Leah  :-)