[SCA-BMDL] AEthelmearc Party at Pennsic

Jennifer Strobel jstrobel at psc.edu
Mon Jun 26 10:22:58 EDT 2006

The Company of AEthelmearc Cooks and Bakers has been asked to provide food
for the AEthelmearc party at Pennsic.  Any contributions are appreciated,
and for this we will definately need strong communication to ensure that
we have sufficient  food.  I have offered to be the point of contact for
this to simplify the communications venues as much as possible.  My
information is located below.

The party will be on Monday, August 14th at 8:00 p.m. in AEthelmearc's
Royal Encampment.  This is an opportunity to share our passion and to feed
the masses, a bargain that truly can't be beat.

I know that Pennsic is a difficult venue for donating/making food and
can understand if this makes donating prohibitive for anyone.  Do not
feel obligated to do this if it is a burden.  The AEthelmearc party is
just that, a party, and should be enjoyed.  If you've spent the day
meticulously recreating the battle of Tours in marzipan or driving all
over the greater New Castle area trying to locate ingredients - it's
hard to have fun.  I live 45 minutes from Cooper's and am willing to
share my home kitchen/prep space with anyone that would like to use it
(because I know that there are at least a couple of you who want to
donate something no matter how logistically interesting it may be, and
i'd like to reduce your burden).  Currently, there are no specific
requests as to what TRMs would like, so i'm thinking that we should
treat it as an open field and bring whatever we would most like to
bring.

Again, thank you all for your time and contributions.  I can't thank
you enough.

Odriana
odriana at gmail.com
412.486.0566
3000 Harts Run Road
Allison Park, PA 15101

"Do not dismiss the dish saying that it is just, simply food. The blessed thing is an entire civilization in itself!"
- Abdulhak Sinasi