[SCA-BMDL] Send in those War College Pre-regs!

Krista Traini hildasca at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 23 16:29:42 EDT 2006

Greetings!

Just a little reminder of a great Fighting and Fencing Event taking place on
July 8th in the Debatable Lands.  Hone those bellicose skills for Pennsic!
Visit http://www.aethelmearc.org/warcollege.shtml for the announcement,
except there is a slight misprint in the fee schedule - Adult Feast will be
$8 at the door, not $7.

Send it now! You're not pre-registered if the check hasn't reached me by
July 8th.  I will also take money at Royal Melee Challenge this weekend, but
I can't promise I'll have change.

Also, I'd like to clarify the fees:

Adult (over 14 yrs) Out-Board (site fee only) = $5
Child (6 through 14) Out-Board (site fee only) = $2.50

Adult (over 14 yrs ) Off-Board (site fee + lunches) = $8
Child (6 through 14) Off-Board (site fee + lunches) = $4

Adult (over 14 yrs) On-Board (site fee + lunches + feast) = $15 pre-reg, $16
at the door
Child (6 through 14) On-Board (site fee + lunches + feast) = $7.50 pre-reg,
$8 at the door

Children 5 and under are Free, but please include them in your list for
pre-reg, *especially* if they need a place at a table for feast.

There will be a family cap of $48, please email or call me if you have
questions about this.

The $3 NMS will be charged.  NMS is not included in the family cap. Let me
know if you have questions about this for your family.  NOTE: You MAY
include the NMS with your pre-reg if you like.

Please make your check payable to "SCA, Inc - BMDL" and send to:

Krista Cogan
322 N Euclid Ave
Pgh, PA 15206

-Hilda