[SCA-BMDL] Tuesday night fencing

C.J. Showers cayeux at verizon.net
Mon Jun 19 20:19:25 EDT 2006

Greetings, everyone!

Are you hoping to get some extra rapier training before Pennsic?  Here is
your chance!  Starting the Tuesday after tomorrow (June 27), there will be
fencing practice at the entrance to the Frick Environmental Center at 2005
Beechwood Boulevard in Squirrel Hill from 6 to 9 pm.  Currently, I plan to
hold it every Tuesday, weather permitting, until August 1, to be extended
after Pennsic if there is sufficient demand.  That's at least six extra
nights of fencing this summer!

The baronial loaner gear is likely to be available.  Unfortunately, I am
less certain of a youth marshal at this point.  Please let me know in
advance if you would like to have either available for a particular week,
and I will do my best to get it there. :)

Please feel free to forward this to other lists if you like, and/or to
contact me with any questions.  I look forward to seeing you there!

Yours in service,
Charles de Cayeux