[SCA-BMDL] OT: Language Night Monday 19th of June

Wolfgang Guntherson wolfgangguntherson at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 8 10:19:49 EDT 2006

Greetings BMDLers,

     In an effort to boost our quickly dissapearing
language skills, my Lady Arabella and I have decided
to host a Language night at our house once a month.
We hope this will be a fun way to visit with friends,
eat some good food, and maintain, if not improve our
command of German and Spanish.

     This months language is German and will be Monday
the 19th. Next months language will be Spanish. Once
you enter through the door to the house we ask that
everyone make every effort to only speak German.
English will only be used as a last resort.

     We would like to make this a potluck dinner made
up of foods from German speaking lands.  We will have
a German language film available to watch, WITHOUT
subtitles!

     We will start at 6:30pm and go until 9pm or so.
Please RSVP by the 17th of June, and let us know what
dish you intend on bringing so we can avoid duplicates
and a potluck with 50 desserts and 1 main dish.  We
will provide drinks.

Address:
     427 East End Ave
     Pittsburgh, PA 15221
Phone:
     412-871-3081

Our house is close to the corner of East End and
Edgerton.  Please call if you need more detailed
directions.

Danke schön!

We look forward to seeing everyone!

Wolfgang Güntherssohn