[SCA-BMDL] Got scrap fabric?

Roana dEvreux roana01 at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 6 00:59:45 EDT 2006

Greetings, all!

I know that most of us who sew inevitably accumulate
lots of "tail ends" of fabric left over from garb
projects.  You know what I mean - that half-yard of
fabric that's too nice/pretty to throw out, but too
small to ever really use for another project.

Well, it just so happens that I have a project that
would love to absorb some of those small lengths of
fabric.  I'm looking for anything in more-or-less
Baronial colors - black, white, ivory, ecru,
yellow-gold, antique-gold, champagne-tan, &c.
Brocades or jacquards, corduroys or velveteens,
printed fabrics, anything interesting you've got.

Unfortunately I can't offer anything in return aside
from the knowledge that that leftover fabric actually
got *used* for something. :(

But if the satisfaction is repayment enough for you,
I'd be happy to take some of that scrap pile off your
hands for you! :)

Please respond off-list.  I'll be at dance practice,
Barony meeting, and might stop by fighting/fencing
practice if requested.

Thanks for taking the time to read this missive!

Yours,
~~Roana Devreus
-----