[SCA-BMDL] Help!

Cecelia Hughes hughescecelia at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 5 13:14:19 EDT 2006

I am down to a few things to move, (not counting the basement; I'm
trying to block that out...), two bedrooms and a hallway to paint, the
back porch, and some detail work on the front porch.  Is there anyone
who'd be able to help on any of the next three week-ends?  I am going a
bit crazy, but I'm hoping another big push will get us to where we can
get this sucker on the market.  Any days or evenings during the week
work, too; I'm doing my best to keep my sanity, butthere are no
guarantees of that...

Oh, and I have a dresser to give away, some German antiques to sell
(note that Charles isn't on this list), etc.

Thank you all for the help you've already given, and the friendship and
love that have made this such a hard place to leave.

Graidhne