[SCA-BMDL] Thank you!

Karen Kasper arianna_wyn at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 16 23:06:05 EST 2006

I want to thank everyone who came to my house this weekend to help with
renovations.  As a result of a great deal of hard work by a lot of
people, the third floor of my house is now primed and ready to be
painted.  In addition, the stairway from the 2nd to the 3rd floor is a
step along that path, as is the 2nd floor hallway and the back
staircase.

Words cannot express my gratitude to:

Constance (for coming up with a game plan and being the resident expert
and teacher),
Broom (for comic relief and the use of his skill and energy),
Leifr (for expertise as well as emotional support),
Raven (for her hard work and for always being there),
Alastar (for refereeing the work crew, and for providing more
equipment, especially the adjustable ladder!),
Lyev (for scraping, and extra thanks for the cookies!),
Thaddeus (who went without sleep to be there),
Brandubh (for taking the high places Constance didn't, and wielding a
mean power drill),
Hilda (for sanding and taking photos),
Cassandra (for calm and competence, not to mention cleaning the
kitchen),
Arthurus (for sanding and being Mr. Shop-Vac man!),
Degan (for priming the high places),
Graidhne (for sanding, priming and kid-wrangling),
Michelina (for sanding and providing venison stew for lunch),
Dani (for sanding), and
She'erah (for more sanding).

Have I mentioned recently that I love the SCA?

Thank you all so very much.

Arianna

Karen Kasper

"Only the educated are free."  Epictetus (55 AD - 135 AD), Discourses

"Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."  Malcolm Forbes (1919 - 1990), in Forbes Magazine