[SCA-BMDL] [Fwd: Feb demo- Kings Crossing]

Monica Gaudio rani23 at comcast.net
Tue Jan 10 17:53:17 EST 2006

Greetings! Kings Crossing is looking for Artisans! They would really use
some help with their A&S Display at the Kings Crossing Day at the Faire
Demo.

If you can't make it to the Demo, I would be happy to take items to the
event and make sure they are displayed. I can pick up items at the
January and February Barony meetings. Please email me if you have any
questions.

Thanks!
Illadore