[SCA-BMDL] In need of a few good retainers....

Dina Wilson dina at grettir.org
Tue Jan 10 12:51:40 EST 2006

To the good gentles of the barony,

Their excellencies are in need of retainers for the Dance and Romance
Ball (Feb 11), Ice Dragon (Mar 18), Blackstone Raids (Apr 27-30),
Baron Wars (May 12-14), War Practice (May 18-21), Defenders of
Sherwood (Jun 2-4), and Oaken Melee (July 14-16).

Please help out your barony by escorting your local nobility.  They
really shouldn't be roaming free!

Retaining is an excellent way to become involved and get to know
people.  You don't have to have any particular skills either, ok well
maybe the ability to converse and occasionally carry a basket and eat
ice cream (I know, I ask so so much of you all!).

If you can help out even for just one hour (or more!!!), please let me
know.

In Service,
Arabella
412-871-3081