[SCA-BMDL] Baronial Bard Gives Birth :-)

Noah Ternullo noah at stormlogic.com
Fri Jan 6 11:25:47 EST 2006

Howdy all,
    I know that the news is creeping around, but there are still some
folks who haven't heard so I wanted to make it official.  On January
30th Tessa Medea Ternullo was born at 2:49pm.  She was 7 pounds 5
ounces, and 19.5 inches long.  Both she and Luceta and myself are doing
well.  For those who would like to see pictures you are welcome to
browse them:

http://www.ternullo.name/wiki/tiki-browse_gallery.php?galleryId=10

    Luceta and I would like to express our thanks to all of those who
have already contacted us to give their congratulations, and for the
support of all of our friends!

    Angus MacDougal aka Noah Ternullo
    Luceta DiCosimo aka Dina Ternullo